Here’s what you need to know to make sure your pitch is likely to be accepted.
If you would like to share your expertise on Oracle Primavera P6 or planning and scheduling in general we’d love to hear from you.
Please review our guidelines below before submitting your post.
Posts Plan Academy Will Publish
Accepted guest posts are topics that focus on best practices for planners and schedulers as well as introductory content that will help beginners excel at planning with Oracle Primavera P6.
Topics range from:
- Quick tips
- Helpful tools
- Best practices
- …and any subject that relates to the challenges and activities a Planner/Scheduler/project Manager performs using Oracle Primavera P6.
Review examples of our existing content published on our blog. Search for the topic you’re writing on to see how your idea fits on Plan Academy, and find out if it is something we have already covered. Of course we’re looking for new ideas, procedures, tools and techniques.
- Our core audience is made up of construction professionals. So please do your homework and become familiar with what we’ve published.
- The post must be your original work.
- The quality of the post must be relevant to our readers.
- First publication rights would be nice.
- We don’t publish articles that are a pitch for your product.
- The post must reflect the writing style and tone of the Plan Academy blog (conversational and professional).
- Review your article for any grammatical errors. We can offer light editing.
- Have proper attributions of any outside content that is referenced in the post (images, statistics, quotes, etc).
- Use common sense and Err to the side of caution. There are no hard and fast rules about copyright. Beware of “rules” like ‘copying 40% is OK’, there’s no such thing. And remember that even aside from exact words or images, it can be the idea or principle. If you think something might be copying, then trust your gut and don’t submit it.
- Guest post should be around 700-900 words in length.
- Your content must be well written and easy to follow and understand — breakdown the steps and be clear and concise when describing a procedure.
- Prior to publishing, there may be some editing needed or feedback.
- Provide a short biography that includes a link to your LinkedIn, an image of yourself, and a copyright-free graphic for your post.
Please note that not all posts submitted will be accepted and may be subject to change via editing/feedback.
Ready to submit your post?
Please email ‘Guest Post’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your article in a Word Document format
- Your images with attributions in a seperate zip file
- Your short biography with an image and link to your LinkedIn