Are you throwing resources at a construction job in the hopes of moving faster? Are you not getting the speedup results you expected despite the cost increases? If so, then I have something special I want to share with you.
I’m very excited to announce that Plan Academy will be again be hosting in December 2015 a unique online course focused on making Construction projects go faster.
The course is called “Finish Faster, Avoid Disaster – Construction Schedule Compression Techniques 2-Week Intensive”.
It’s a 2-week live online intensive training course that is a collaboration between international Project Controls educator, consultant, author and speaker Dr. Saleh Mubarak and myself, Michael Lepage.
If you were able to attend our webinar on Accelerating Construction Projects – Added Cost or Cost Savings? or watched the recording you may have heard our announcement for this 2- week intensive course starting in December. We know how important it is for you to efficiently develop the skills needed to deliver projects successfully and to propel you to the next level in your career. That’s why you will learn key techniques on how you can plan to shorten a project schedule – because these days, it’s more important than ever.
This live, online and interactive training course was developed to help construction professionals take a scientific approach to accelerating projects to avoid penalties, be more flexible and gain an edge.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the course:
- The difference between acceleration from an Owner’s perspective and a Contractor’s perspective
- A framework for setting project priorities
- 7 techniques you must know for accelerating work on a construction project
- How to truly answer the question – will accelerating your project cost money or save money?
- Primavera P6 tools and techniques for compressing a schedule
- Understanding what Optimum Scheduling is
- Principles for scheduling projects in areas of extreme weather
- … and much more!
When is the course?
This course is running in December 2015.
Click the banner below to find out all of the important details and to register.
Oh BTW – due to demand, we’ve got a special price for the course, but only until Nov 30th at 5pm EDT. After that, the price is going up.