September 26th, 2017
In this month’s training webinar, Michael reviewed the basics of EVM and showed member’s how use this technique through examples; with a Q&A session at the end.
This month, the learning portion was:
- The Basics of EVM and how to use it in Primavera P6.
- Why do you need to use EVM.
- EVM examples – Cost-loading the schedule, measurement techniques, status reports, etc…
Here’s a summary of what Plan Academics were asking about on this support webinar:
- What layout should you use when publishing EVM schedule?
- What level of spi and cpi would you start considering the activity as high risk?
- How do we measure spi and ev/pv while distribution in pv is lesser and ev is not?
- Earned Schedule Index – what is it.
- What are the ETC techniques and how are they used.
- …and more!
Start Your Primavera P6 Training Today!
This video is only available
to Plan Academy members.
Michael Lepage is a Primavera P6 Consultant and Professor. He helps people from all over the world learn planning, scheduling and everything about Oracle Primavera P6. Michael spent many years teaching classroom courses for all levels of P6 users.