February 27th, 2018
Our second Plan Academy Members’ Mastermind of 2018 was a great session. Michael Answered submitted questions and had a live Q&A.
What you’ll learn in this session:
- How do we implement the Rolling Wave Scheduling mechanism in terms of P6 functionalities: Work Packages, Planning Packages and the transformation of Planning Packages into Work Packages?
- How to add expenses for all activities in one time, can we do it in excel?
- How can we match the schedule % complete with the performance % complete after we revise the programme for the in-progress activities?
- What is the fastest way to detect and remove redundant relationships in P6?
- What’s the best way to complete the DCMA 14-point analysis
- What’s the easiest way to view changes in your Critical Path?
- and more…
RATS! Start Your Primavera P6 Training Today!
This video is only available
to Plan Academy members.
Michael Lepage is a Primavera P6 Consultant and Professor. He helps people from all over the world learn planning, scheduling and everything about Oracle Primavera P6. Michael spent many years teaching classroom courses for all levels of P6 users.