Primavera P6 Genius Bar is a monthly webinar series where we answer your questions and solve your most pressing Primavera P6 problems, live.
This month’s Genius Bar was focused on a DEMO on how to create Nested Filters and how schedules change based on various updates. Take some time to watch this webinar and/or attend next month with your own questions.
Here’s a summary of what Plan Academics were asking about on this support webinar:
- DEMO: How to build two complex Nested Filters in P6
- Why you shouldn’t click esc while building a new filter
- benefits of using Cost Accounts
- When to use the autocompute actual (applied actuals) and Update progress functions.
- Autocompute Actuals related to Earned Value
- How to compare percent complete data to different baselines in the same layout.
Start Your Primavera P6 Training Today!
This video is only available
to Plan Academy members.
Michael Lepage is a Primavera P6 Consultant and Professor. He helps people from all over the world learn planning, scheduling and everything about Oracle Primavera P6. Michael spent many years teaching classroom courses for all levels of P6 users.