Primavera P6 Genius Bar is a monthly webinar series where we answer your questions and solve your most pressing Primavera P6 problems, live.
This month’s Genius Bar was filled with some great questions from out members. The learning tutorial this month was Graphing S-Curves in Excel (Setup P6, Extract Data, Select Data to graph, Build Graphs). For more real world questions and solutions on Bucket planning, partial durations, vanishing baselines and more, watch this webinar and/or attend next month with your own questions.
Here’s a summary of what Plan Academics were asking about on this support webinar:
- Training on Graphing S-Curves in Excel
- Drive Actvity Date column: does the check mark automatically populate or does it have to be set manually?
- Notes: Can you highlight any changes made to seperate activities in P6?
- How do you show the consistent delays in a plan that will reflect how it affects the other areas of the project?
- Milestones: My starting milestone and successor fell on the same day and I want my successor to start on the next day. How do I make that change?
RATS! Start Your Primavera P6 Training Today!
This video is only available
to Plan Academy members.
Michael Lepage is a Primavera P6 Consultant and Professor. He helps people from all over the world learn planning, scheduling and everything about Oracle Primavera P6. Michael spent many years teaching classroom courses for all levels of P6 users.