Primavera P6 Genius Bar is a monthly webinar series where we answer your questions and solve your most pressing Primavera P6 problems, live.
In this Genius Bar, we had quite a few questions on P6-specific issues. Here’s a summary of what Plan Academics were asking about and the solutions we came up with:
- Mysterious Negative Total floats
- Should I use the WPs and Docs Features?
- Can I track and link my Primavera P6 schedule to a 3D model?
- Should I be using the Document Repository feature?
- The end dates on my XER submission to my client doesn’t match
- How can I change the Gantt chart dates from calendars to numbers?
- How can I create Fragnets in Primavera P6?
- When I assign resources the hours change on its own, how can I stop that from happening?
RATS! Start Your Primavera P6 Training Today!
This video is only available
to Plan Academy members.
Michael Lepage is a Primavera P6 Consultant and Professor. He helps people from all over the world learn planning, scheduling and everything about Oracle Primavera P6. Michael spent many years teaching classroom courses for all levels of P6 users.