Primavera P6 Genius Bar is a monthly webinar series where we answer your questions and solve your most pressing Primavera P6 problems, live.
This month’s Genius Bar had us tackling a mixture of simple to complex issue with scheduling in P6. A lot of questions arise from real world projects which is good for those who might stumble upon the same issues. Take some time to watch this webinar and/or attend next month with your own questions.
Here’s a summary of what Plan Academics were asking about on this support webinar:
- I have 10 projects linked together – If I make a change how does that affect the others?
- 2 steps to creating a layer of sub-activities
- [DEMO] “Link Budget and At Completion for not started Activities”
- How to check if your activities are linked properly
- Does it make sense to put construction submittals on the schedule?
- How to detect Total Float and Critical Path activities in the schedule
- Managing multiple resources on the same activities
- What are decimal days?
- Creating and saving project layouts
- How to cost-load through quantities to dictate project duration
Start Your Primavera P6 Training Today!
This video is only available
to Plan Academy members.
Michael Lepage is a Primavera P6 Consultant and Professor. He helps people from all over the world learn planning, scheduling and everything about Oracle Primavera P6. Michael spent many years teaching classroom courses for all levels of P6 users.