Primavera P6 Genius Bar is a monthly webinar series where we answer your questions and solve your most pressing Primavera P6 problems, live.
This month’s Genius Bar was focused on building a good schedule, how to get the most accurate data when dealing with contractors and the best practices on linking. Most questions arised from real world projects which is good for those who might stumble upon the same issues. Take some time to watch this webinar and/or attend next month with your own questions.
Here’s a summary of what Plan Academics were asking about on this support webinar:
- How to manage partial subcontractor updates
- Should I split the projects based on contractor for more accurate data date lines?
- Best practices on linking – which project might require more effort to manage?
- How to check if your activities are linked properly
- How to link ALL activities together in your project schedule
- 2 ways to manage your schedule so the end activity remains the same
- How to modularize your projects
- 4 reasons to use Milestones in your schedule
RATS! Start Your Primavera P6 Training Today!
This video is only available
to Plan Academy members.
Michael Lepage is a Primavera P6 Consultant and Professor. He helps people from all over the world learn planning, scheduling and everything about Oracle Primavera P6. Michael spent many years teaching classroom courses for all levels of P6 users.