Primavera P6 Genius Bar is a monthly webinar series where we answer your questions and solve your most pressing Primavera P6 problems, live.
This month’s Genius Bar was focused on updating schedules – the pros and cons, how to deal with complex activity changes and why its a good idea to resource load your schedule, or not. This Genius Bar was highlighted a lot of real world situations which is good for those who might stumble upon the same issues. Take some time to watch this webinar and/or attend next month with your own questions.
Here’s a summary of what Plan Academics were asking about on this support webinar:
- How often do I need to progress (update) a project?
- Do I need to Resource load my schedule?
- How to deal with a split task and how to do it
- The best way to teach a beginner how to schedule
- Do I change logic or progress override?
- How can I create a risk register in Primavera P6?
RATS! Start Your Primavera P6 Training Today!
This video is only available
to Plan Academy members.
Michael Lepage is a Primavera P6 Consultant and Professor. He helps people from all over the world learn planning, scheduling and everything about Oracle Primavera P6. Michael spent many years teaching classroom courses for all levels of P6 users.