February 2014’s webinar was a live Primavera P6 support webinar where members asked questions about Primavera P6 issues that they were struggling with.
Here’s what we covered in this support webinar:
- Layouts for standard tasks such as adding activities, interrogating a schedule, status updates, earned value management, cost management, schedule management.
- How to add cost loaded lump sum amounts to activities and generate a monthly cost report based on the progress of the activity.
- Assigning a single lump sum cost to one summary which is linked to say 5 activities which can’t be individually cost loaded.
- Some pointers or best practices for earned value management in lump sum contracts…ie contracts which resources is at contractors risk and consultant is only interested in his progress and the value earned by his contract.
- How to add variations into a schedule and looking at the time impact analysis of the variation as a what if scenario.
- How to suspend work and resume it later for an activity that is in progress.
Please enjoy watching this recording.
Start Your Primavera P6 Training Today!
This video is only available
to Plan Academy members.
Michael Lepage is a Primavera P6 Consultant and Professor. He helps people from all over the world learn planning, scheduling and everything about Oracle Primavera P6. Michael spent many years teaching classroom courses for all levels of P6 users.