Plan Academy is a leader and innovator in online project controls training for professionals in Construction, Engineering, Energy, and Oil & Gas. Plan Academy’s on-demand video training is helping professionals and companies alike succeed in delivering their construction projects. With clients worldwide, Plan Academy is growing. Come grow with us!
Marketing & Sales Associate
Plan Academy is a growing online training company that helps large-scale construction companies worldwide improve their project management abilities. Plan Academy’s online video courses are well-received around the globe and our membership site helps companies and individuals when they are stuck.
Plan Academy is looking for a Marketing & Sales Associate to help us find customers, share our value & grow the Plan Academy brand.
- Are you a self-starter?
- Do you love all things marketing?
- Are you a devotee of inbound marketing principles?
- Can you write persuasive sales copy?
- Can you demonstrate sketching the buyer’s journey?
- Do you talk a lot about sales funnels, top, bottom and middle?
- Are you resourceful and self-sufficient?
- Are you looking to continue to make better work?
If you answered “yes” to at least half of these questions… we should talk.
Key responsibilities include:
- Writing sales copy for sales campaigns – you have strong writing skills and can craft persuasive & well-designed sales messages
- Managing & publishing content Plan Academy’s social media channels
- Managing, developing & reporting on marketing campaigns across various channels
- Manage our Pay-per-click advertising campaigns on search engines
- Be our Master of Marketing & report on our marketing efforts with an aim for constant never-ending improvement
- Author excellent blog posts that support our marketing efforts
- Speaking with leads by phone, chat or zoom to educate them about our offering
- Booking meetings with enterprise leads (B2B) and presenting our training products
- Nurturing both individual & B2B leads to a sale
- Processing orders & signups
- Report on leads, sales & prospective clients
This job might be for you if you:
- Have at least 3 years experience working as a marketing associate
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can demonstrate experience using Hubspot or Marketo marketing software
- Are experienced at writing sales copy for websites, emails or other marketing modalities
- Have some experience managing Pay-per-click advertising campaigns
- Are proficient at speaking with leads & customers over the phone or via video call
- Have experience writing blog posts or similar content
- Demonstrate your ability to manage social media channels for marketing purposes
In your first 3 months, you can expect to
- Write sales copy you can be proud of
- Develop a new social media publishing schedule
- Participate in a project to migrate our blog to a new platform
- Dig into our PPC campaigns to make our ads awesome!
- Be part of our video strategy by regularly being on camera – we are a video training company after all!
Your success will be measured by:
- The quality of the work, ideas and approaches you contribute to our team
- Your ability to hit deadlines and establish and manage timelines
- Work that displays an understanding of Plan Academy’s core audience & our long-term strategy
- Marketing & sales performance metrics
Plan Academy is up and coming with a strong momentum in our niche. We’ve recently established a new office & video studio space in Hamilton. This is a chance to be part of a growing team of technology-savvy professionals who want to create something outstanding and make a difference through our products.
We want you to grow, contribute, and have fun here! We know the biggest investment we can make is in each other, so we provide:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Flexible paid time off
If this sounds exciting to you, we hope you’ll get in touch, so we can continue to build a great company and product together!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please attach a well-written cover letter & resume to be considered for this role. We will NOT accept just a LinkedIn profile.
You may also apply by email to email@example.com.