What You’ll Learn:
- What software scheduling tricks contractors may use to get paid early.
- The risks you undertake in approving a project schedule that is incomplete.
- How to choose right contract type & delivery method for you.
- How to know if you have the right level of involvement in managing the work
- Why planning just early enough in the project can save you unforeseen costs.
Who Will Benefit?
- Public or Private Owners
- Construction Managers
- Planner, Schedulers and Project Controls Professionals looking to expand their knowledge
- Contractors (yes, Contractors will learn lots here too)
- Subcontractor or design professionals
Meet Your Presenter:
Dr. Saleh Mubarak. Saleh Mubarak is an internationally renowned Project Controls educator, consultant, author and speaker. Saleh is an authority on project planning, scheduling and project controls. He’s the author of Construction Project Scheduling & Control in 3rd edition) a text widely used in academia. He was a member of the team that wrote the first Project Scheduling certification exam for PMI in 2007. Saleh’s 26 year career in project management spans across industries in both the private and public sectors as well as over 12 years teaching in Universities, including most recently at Quatar University where he was department head. We’re extremely glad to welcome Dr. Mubarak back for more in-depth training.