This website, planacademy.com, (collectively referred to as the “Site” in these Terms of Service) is owned and operated by Plan Academy (“we”, “us” or “Plan Academy”). By using and accessing our Site, you (“you”, “user” or, “end user”) agree to these Terms of Service (collectively, the “Terms of Service” or “Agreement”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING THIS SITE.
You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through the Site.
Your Membership is non-transferable. You must not share your username and password with anyone else or allow anyone else to access the Site using your username and password.
You are responsible for every use of the Site that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password. You must use reasonable efforts to keep your username and password confidential. You must notify us as soon as you become aware of any unauthorised use of your membership, username or password.
Membership is based on periodic subscription fees which are detailed on the Site’s sign up page. Your membership, or access to Content and areas of the Site, will be suspended or cancelled if we do not receive the fees for your subscription type.
You can ask for a refund of subscription fees under our “Moneyback Guarantee” policy, during the first month of your subscription. You may also have rights granted to you by law which may entitle you to a refund of fees in specific circumstances. Apart from those things, refunds of subscription fees will not be made.
Availability and Use of the Site
The Site will usually be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We may, however, need to interrupt or suspend your access to the Site or the provision of the Site’s services and Content, for maintenance, technical or other reasons.
When accessing and using the Site and its services and Content, you must comply with directions, instructions or protocols posted on the Site.
We will offer a wide range of exclusive Content on the Site for your educational and learning needs, which we aim to regularly add to. The Content will be updated, changed or removed from time to time, at our discretion, so we can’t guarantee that specific Content will always be available on the Site.
The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the party by Planners Tutorial Hub.
Modifications to this Agreement.
Planners Tutorial Hub reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Site and these Terms of Service from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after such modifications to this Agreement will constitute acknowledgment of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
Termination of Use.
Planners Tutorial Hubshall have the right to immediately terminate or suspend, in its discretion, your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice for any reason.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event shall Planners Tutorial Hub or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive damages or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Site, the content and other information obtained therein.
Certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, thus the above limitations may not apply to you.
Any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms of Service and/or any use by you of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the Canada, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions therein.
User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following “Prohibited Conduct”:
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus, advertisement, communication, or other item or process to the Site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the Site, or adversely affects Plan Academy’s computers, servers or databases.
- Capture, download, save, upload, print or otherwise retain information and content available on the Site other than what is expressly allowed by these Terms.
- Permit or provide others Access to the Site using Your user name and password or otherwise, or the name and password of another authorized User.
- Copy, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish, alter, create derivative works from, assign, license, transfer or adapt any of the software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or other content available on the Site.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the content available on the Site.
- Transfer the Site content to another person; “frame,” “mirror,” “in-line link,” or employ similar navigational technology to the Site content; or “deep link” to the Site content.
- Violate or attempt to violate Plan Academy’s security mechanisms, Access any data or server You are not authorized to Access or otherwise breach the security of the Site or corrupt the Site in any way.
- Engage in any other conduct which violates the Copyright Act or other laws of Canada.
- Use any device (such as a “web crawler” or other automatic retrieval mechanism) or other means to harvest information about other Users, the Site or Plan Academy.
- Use the Site to violate a third party’s intellectual property, personality, publicity or confidentiality rights; upload, download, display, publish, perform, create derivative works from, transmit, or otherwise distribute information or content in violation of a third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Misrepresent Your identity or personal information when Accessing the Site; forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail so that the e-mail appears to be generated by Plan Academy.
- Post obscene, harassing, defamatory, filthy, violent, pornographic, abusive, threatening, objectionable or illegal material on the Site; post a communication that advocates or encourages criminal conduct or conduct that may give rise to civil liability.
- Advertise or otherwise solicit funds, goods or services on the Site.
- Provide any commercial hosting service with Access to the Site and/or the content on the Site.
To ensure that Users of the Site do not engage in Prohibited Conduct, Planacademy.com reserves the right to monitor use of the Site and reserves the right to revoke or deny Access to the Site to any person or entity whose use of the Site suggests Prohibited Conduct. Access of the materials available on the Site beyond that of normal patterns of use that suggests systematic copying of the materials constitutes abuse of the Site and will result in revocation or denial of Access to the Site. The terms “normal patterns” and “abuse” shall be determined solely by the Planners Tutorial Hub.
You agree not to violate any Canadian, foreign or international software or technology export laws and regulations, including without limitation the Canadian Export Administration Regulations.
Date of Last Update.
This agreement was last updated on Feb 3, 2016.