In all professions people are prone to make some mistakes once in a while and construction is no different. I came across some, let’s say interesting images of construction fails and thought I’d share.
With all of the advanced planning in construction you would think everything would go smoothly, but sometimes the plan can go wrong in ways that make no sense. Regardless if you’re using construction apps to stay on target, BIM to make sure you know exactly how the end result should look or if you’re trying to accelerate your project before its time, all of these things can cause some conflict if you don’t know how to do it correctly.
The fails below could also be due to lack of motivation and not planning, so give your brain a break and take a look at some of these funny construction fails below.
Some ways to avoid these is to either get enough rest, motivate your workers or simply plan better. Here are some posts in those areas that might interest you.
- 6 Tips To Manage Decision Fatigue: It’s Not as Difficult as You Think
- 11 Inspiring TED Talks On Productivity For Planners and Schedulers
- 36 Productivity AutoCAD Hacks for Engineers [SlideShare]
- 5 Ways To Completely Revamp Your Project Productivity Style
- 74 Days Early: How One Construction Co. Beat Its Deadline & Won Millions (And How They Did It)
- 4 Steps To Get Your Team Up And Running With Primavera P6
- 20 Must-See TED talks for Planning Professionals
- The Ultimate Playlist for Primavera P6 Planning and Scheduling
Have you come across any construction or architectual fails while purusing the web, or better yet first hand? If you were able to get a snap share it with us in the comments below.